I finished making all the bogie arms, and I cut all the springs, so now they just need to be installed onto the bogie assemblies.
Here is the spring I used for all the suspension springs. I got it from a steel yard in the scrap section, and payed by the pound, so I’d say it cost me, maybe $1 for 2 of them.. and turns out 1 is plenty for making the 6 springs I need. It’s even rubber coated, and already green.
So I cut it up on the chop saw, and they are ready to go.
So I just need to install the bogie arms with springs, and then finish the 24 wheels (getting closer, slowly but surely), make some spacers, and we are talking rolling chassis time.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.