Cleats finally cut to shape

After days ..  and days .. of using a bandsaw and router, I have finally finished cuting out all 120 cleats.  I used the band-saw to precut out the top area, so the router had much less work to do.

So now I am countersinking all the holes (and drilling them all the way through), so I can then begin screwing them onto the treads.

And here they are being attached to the track treads.. I’m pretty stoked how awesome they look:

Advertisements

Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s