I buttoned up some of the detail work for having the tracks on and all dialed in. I made the return rollers (the white wheels that keep the track from hanging down, or bouncing around and hitting the bogies:
I also finished and installed the rear idler adjustment components. Welded the bracket onto the frame, and installed the arm and turnbuckle.. so shortening the turnbuckle tightens the track. Need to do a few finish/cleanup welds on the brackets, but the adjusters work perfect for tightening the track, which is great.
Now I will be moving, so had to pack up the tank for a little bit, but will hopefully be working on some other stuff in the meantime, like getting the motors and working on the controls, etc.